Ok, lets begin with our new teacher. The tutor of tute 2 is Ms.Bhawani. I think she's a good teacher. I can comprehend what she say from the beginning to the end of the tute.
basically, tute 2 was about watching video and discuss about the ideas of consumer behavior. I personally don't really understand what is the video about. The sound of the video was not so clear. Luckily, I can capture some information from it.
Imagine that you have to watch a video that you didn't understand for 30 minutes, while most of the lights were switched of. I almost fallen asleep while the video is playing.
But, the boring stuff was ended at the same time with the video. The class is become more interesting when we were asked to discuss about the video.
The result of the class discussion has thought me a new idea about how consumer behave.
In conclusion, this tute is not so bad. I was happy with it.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment